Executive Business Forum
BUSINESS OWNERS & SALES MANAGERS
Sandler Louisiana invites you to exclusive peer-to-peer meetings which are held in a small group environment (20 attendees max.) and provide a space to openly and confidentially share ideas, experiences, knowledge and best practices with fellow attendees. The goal is to help local leaders tackle their most pressing people, performance and internal/external communication challenges.
You should attend if you:
Are willing to share ideas, experiences and knowledge with other business leaders around the table.
Can be open-minded/coachable and willing to receive feedback and hear about experiences, both good and bad, from fellow participants.
Strive for continuous improvement in productivity, ROI, CSI and employee engagement.
Are interested in networking and developing relationships with other successful local business and industry leaders.
- Only business owners or sales managers/directors looking for a professional and safe environment to learn from other non-competing business leaders may attend. Attendance is first come first serve.
- Meetings are free and will be held at the local Sandler Training facility which has comfortable seating, a large wall-mounted Smart TV and two large white boards.
- Networking is encouraged. Selling during meetings is prohibited.
- Pre-registration on our website is required for attendance.
- Plenty of free parking is available.
WHERE: Sandler Louisiana
3636 S. Sherwood Forest Blvd. Suite 680
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
WHEN: Every other Monday, beginning September 24th
TIME: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Refreshments also provided to participants.